Saturday, May 21, 2011

I have to be in a bathing suit and it's so scary

that's really all I had to say.  OH AND it's for a paying audience, which makes me sound like....something else.  But I'm/it's not.  

Oh yeah!  I'm in a play!

It wouldn't be so bad, but in the script it says I'm "so skinny" and shit.  So.  Whoops.  I ate about a hundred pounds of ribs today.  At least I ignored the (majority of) the bread it came with.  Mostly because my torso was so crammed full of barbecue I thought I was going to vom all over the rest of the cast and if the world did in fact end, I was pretty sure I couldn't outrun the zombies if I ate anymore.

I'm going to write a blog post for real.  Maybe tomorrow.  Probably Monday.

I should really go back to sit ups and push ups anyway.  Goddamnit.

What I no longer look like.  Damn food!

No comments:

Post a Comment