Friday, July 23, 2010

Christmas in July



I have a roundtrip flight to Paris, departing on September 8th and returning October 13th. I will bring with me few clothing items, loads of maps, and a fellow pasty girl (the one with the red scarf). France, Spain, Italy and Portugal for five weeks. This blog just got a whole lot more interesting.

In other news, I'm going to Philadelphia tomorrow with my brother and parents. We will drink beer, eat hoagies, and enjoy our favorite pastime of jeering at the Phillies. My dad always explains like this, if you go to a great restaurant and your meal sucks, you have a right to complain. It doesn't mean you don't still love the restaurant, it just means you won't tolerate a crappy dinner, especially if you know the restaurant has prepared unbelievable meals for others.

Currently reading: Brideshead Revisited
Currently singing at work: Robert Schumann's "Meine Rose"
Most recent purchase (other than a plane ticket): wool hat and a straw fedora. I do, in fact, realize that it's July.

No comments:

Post a Comment