Friday, August 20, 2010

patience isn't one of my virtues

My whole life is about waiting.    Waiting to accrue enough money to move out of my parents house, waiting to go on the trip of a lifetime (19 daysssss), waiting to find a person to be with who's not a total waste of time, waiting to figure out what I want to do with my life because I don't want to wait tables.

I don't have answers and I don't have means.  It's not ideal.

What I do have is energy and time.  I'm willing to give them both up in the pursuit of being whole and happy and leapy.  Complacency breeds lethargy of the mind and I hate it!!

SO CAN GREAT THINGS PLEASE HURRY UP AND HAPPEN!?!?!?  (I don't use caps lock a lot because it's pretty intense, but this is a wail to the laws of nature so I think it's okay)

No comments:

Post a Comment