Friday, October 1, 2010

Cinque Terre > Aix-en-Provence

I really really really miss tv.

Like, so much it hurts.  I wanna watch House and Cuddy, I wanna watch Lemon and the gang, I wanna see how Claire and Phil are failing, and I sorta even wanna watch Steve Carrels final run as Michael Scott.

I will miss four episodes of House, and three each of 30 Rock, Mod Fam, and the Office.

Also, really wanna check out Sisterwives, and the new show with Will Arnett courtesy of the geniuses of Arrested Development.

We tried to watch tv in Provence, because that is the most mind-numbingly boring place, and the best thing that entirely french television had to offer in two full days was an episode of Greys Anatomy.  Which is another show Im contemplating watching. 

I MISS TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also miss showering being a fun experience... currently Im at a pretty nice hostel in Cinque Terre, and they hand out a shower token every day... you get five minutes of hot water for each token, and if you want more than 5 mins you pay like half a euro for em.  I would never ever classify myself as a particularly classy or squeaky clean lady, but man do I love a good hot shower now.

I have a new found appreciation for smoking bans in America.  All of my clothing ALL of it smells like cigarettes.  I wash it (in the sink of the hotel were in) and it leaves, and then I enter the world and back it comes.  Ive actually grown used to it, which bums me out a bit.

I love Cinque Terre though, and I love Julie, and if I were to move to Europe (an idea that i like very very much) it would be great.  Because i would have a laptop to watch tv on.  and a shower. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment